When your corporate name is in the lights by sponsoring GITA's Phoenix Conference, your marketing team is making good things happen. Add a booth in the exhibit hall which saw nearly 2,000 visitors in 2017, and it's win-win-win.
The deal is often best sealed when attendees have a chance to chat in a relaxed environment. Everyone realizes that, and sponsors are deeply appreciated for making that possible for all who attend.
GITA's scholarship programs are funded to the extent corporations step forward to sponsor GITA conference events. In 2017, one of those who received a $1,000 GITA NA scholarship was Scott Nesbit, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
No one knows your marketing needs like you do. Any item below can be bought individually, in multiples to achieve exclusivity, or bundled across types to suit your needs. A summary table of available options is immediately below. Details for each opportunity can be found by clicking open the respective tab below the table, or by downloading and reviewing the event sponsorship prospectus available by clicking here.
How to Purchase a Sponsorship
There are 3 ways to purchase the sponsorships above:
- Online - After clicking open any of the items above, use the "Click Here to Purchase" button at the bottom of the respective description to purchase in GITA's Online Store. Store accepts credit cards, "Bill Me" situations and can issue invoices.
- FAX - Click here to download the paper order form. When complete, FAX to: 844 - 223 - 8218.
- Mail - Click here to download the paper order form. When complete, mail with payment to:
Geospatial Information & Technology Association
1360 University Ave. West, Suite 455
St. Paul, MN 55104-4086
Terms and Conditions
- Sponsorships are assigned first-come-first-served upon credit card payment or receipt of check.
- If unable to use any of the payment options above, contact GITA Admin at: email@example.com.
- Sponsorship of the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo is SOLD SEPARATELY through Infrastructure Resources. Details available here.
- No refunds. GITA reserves the right to cancel a sponsorship if payment has not been made by the agreed due date. If a sponsorship is cancelled, GITA retains the right to all deposits.