PAY ONE EXHIBITOR FEE FOR TWO CONFERENCES!
After several months of negotiations between GITA and Infrastructure Resources - the producers of the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo - in mid-October 2017 an agreement was reached whereby GITA geospatial exhibitors will have an exclusive opportunity to market to both the GITA community and the underground infrastructure community from the same booth. As a result, the Phoenix Convention Center exhibit hall will be open during dates which will cover both conferences. In 2017 the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo exhibit hall saw nearly 2,000 visitors, many of whom were hungry for information about how geospatial technologies can be used to improve location data collection, processing and management in support of underground infrastructure sensing operators.
Exhibitor Schedule at a Glance
- Monday, March 5th: 2-6 PM; Exhibitor setup (GITA in session)
- Tuesday, March 6th: 8 AM-2 PM; Exhibitor setup (GITA in session AM, GITA & CGA 811 in session PM)
- Tuesday, March 6th: 4 PM-6 PM; Welcome Reception for attendees of both conferences in the exhibit hall
- Wednesday, March 7th : 8 AM-3 PM; Exhibit Hall open to all (CGA 811 in session)
- Thursday, March 8th : 8 AM-11 AM; Exhibit Hall open to all (CGA 811 in session AM)
Expanded Information For Exhibitors
- GITA Phoenix Conference attendees will be able to participate in select CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo activities at NO ADDITIONAL COST during March 6-8. Several of these events will be hosted in the exhibit hall such as the Water & Sewer Infrastructure Protection Summit and Fiber Optic Asset Protection Summit.
- Expanded exhibitor information can be found in a prospectus available by clicking here or by visiting the Exhibitor Resources page for the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo.
- As of mid-November 2017, booth space was over 75% sold. To review a floor plan of booth spaces remaining open - click here.
- Exhibit sales are being managed by Vicki Husome of Infrastructure Resources. Contact Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-428-7982 for more information.
- To confirm a sale, you will need to submit an Exhibitor Contract to Vicki. It can be downloaded by clicking here.
To help defray cost of its conference, GITA will be receiving a commission for each exhibitor it places into the exhibit hall. So if you decided to attend after reviewing this website, please let Vicki know "GITA sent you". Thanks!