GITA Invites Your Participation in a Truly Unique Geospatial Event!
It's been several years since the Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA) has held an event in Phoenix, so it's only right it returns in a big way. Come join us at what is certain to be one of the most unique, informative and worthwhile geospatial events of 2018. Two complementary conferences will run back-to-back in the same building and co-mingle in a way which promotes education, information exchange, world-class networking and collaboration - the GITA Phoenix Conference, March 5-6, and the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo, March 6-8, 2018. Highlights for GITA Phoenix Conference are as follows:
- Dates: Monday, March 5 - Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Venue: The beautiful 24-acre Phoenix Convention Center
- Schedule: Monday AM workshops, followed by 1.5 days of top-notch keynotes and breakouts on GITA traditional cutting-edge geospatial topics
- Bonus #1: Ticket price includes admission to select events of the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo, March 6 -March 8
- Bonus #2: GITA vendors will be hosted in the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo exhibit hall which saw nearly 2,000 visitors last year
- Bonus #3: The GITA Phoenix conference is just a short freeway drive away from the Esri Partner Conference being held in Palm Springs, CA, March 3-5. You can catch three geospatial conferences in one week!
Event Highlight Letter: Available Here